Our business was built around design and implementation of high speed digital interfaces, and has since evolved into a full spectrum design firm.
Our core strength is electrical engineering centered around hardware design and development. We provide schematic design, management and review of PCB Layout, as well as final lab verification of hardware. We have developed an infrastructure which enables team members to design and develop hardware efficiently (minimal schedule), acceptably (it can be built), and effectively (it works).
Arira is called on to work around a wide range of processors and electronic interfaces. We work closely with our partners and stay in tune with the most current technology, allowing us to apply state of the art solutions for our clients, often under extremely compressed time frames.
We maintain an onsite lab here in San Jose where we often work side by side with our clients bringing up their products.
We understand our business is to serve clients. We are experienced enough to know how to set realistic expectations and to find ways to deliver on our commitments. Our experience in delivering on our promises is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Our electrical engineering design services and capabilities include:
- Schematic Entry
- Engineering Design Specification (EDS)
- System & board level architecture design
- SI Simulations, timing, circuit analysis
- PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliance
- Component Selection
- Component obsolescence & planning
- Cadence Allegro Design Entry Capture CIS (Formerly: OrCAD)
- Cadence Allegro Design Authoring (Formerly: Concept)
- Cadence Allegro PCB Designer
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner
- Altium Designer
Through our partner network, we also provide Software solutions including:
- Software EDS (Engineering Design Specification) Authoring
- Lightweight specification
- Basic Block diagram and interface description
- uController Coding
- Initialization of all devices
- Design Bringup
- On-Site assistance during HW bring-up
- Design Bringup – System and testing
Arira’s engineers have worked on a number of different product and technology types including:
- Communications line cards
- High speed computing
- Server and storage motherboards
- Audio / Video set-top boxes
- Low power, mobile devices
- Reference Design
- Consumer electronics