About This Project
- Broadcom network processor XLP316L
- 1Gbyte on board DDR3 SDRAM memory
- 1Gbyte NAND Flash memory with option to backup the boot images.
- 1GIGE port with RJ45 connector & a Serial port with RJ45 connector accessible from front Panel.
- XMC form factor with 4 lane XAUI and 4 lane PCI-E going to the base board along with a serial port, I2C and SPI interfaces.
Development Stage Services Provided
- Product architecture
- Schematic entry
- Component engineering
- Design bring-up & functional test
- Signal integrity services
Engineered by Craig Paulsen