Arira is playing a key part in developing HMC Technology by designing the Hybrid Memory Cube Evaluation & Development Board
The Hybrid Memory Cube Evaluation Board gives you the ability to develop and evaluate Hybrid Memory Technology.
Features of our board include:
- ATX form-factor with ATX power connector enabling installation in standard PC chassis
- Four Altera Stratix V FPGAs
- Each FPGA connects to a full width HMC link (x16 lanes) at 10Gbps
- Each FPGA uses internal NIOS processor for memory control
- Each FPGA has local flash for maintaining programming image
- Each FPGA provides a 1GbE connection for management/control
- Each FPGA has USB interface for fast programming
- Linear Technology power monitoring components and software for measuring power consumption on a “per rail” basis
- Power measured for entire board
- Power measured for each FPGA block
What is Hybrid Memory Cube?
Hybrid Memory Cube is a revolutionary innovation in DRAM memory architecture that sets a new standard for memory performance, power consumption and cost.
- HMC Combines high-speed logic process technology with a stack of through-silicon-via (TSV) bonded memory die.
- HMC delivers dramatic improvements in performance, breaking through the memory wall and enabling dramatic performance and bandwidth improvements – a single HMC can provide more than 15x the performance of a DDR3 module.
- The revolutionary architecture of HMC is exponentially more efficient than current memory, utilizing 70% less energy per bit than DDR3 DRAM technologies.
- Hybrid Memory Cube’s increased density per bit and reduced form factor contribute to lower total cost of ownership, by allowing more memory into each machine and using nearly 90% less space than today’s RDIMMs.
Get your HMC Evaluation Board today, please contact email@example.com
Address: 2001 Gateway Place | Suite 500W | San Jose, CA 95110-1064
Engineered by: Craig Paulsen